Experienced Network Engineer
The environment is leading edge with a mix of technology platforms, systems and tools that their product operates in. The role is customer facing focusing on systems implementation and post implementation support. This role will suit someone looking to progress their career, who can learn a complex environment quickly and someone who wants to build a large portfolio of technical knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in networking technologies
- Extensive experience with Palo Alto Firewall
- Extensive experience with Data Links, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WAN acceleration devices
- Extensive experience with Cisco Devices
- Solid experience with networks
- Network Management Platforms
- Proven VPN knowledge, setup and troubleshooting
- Level 3 issues surrounding both Server and Network issues - BAU
- F5 Load Balance
- ASM / LTM
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to work closely with clients
- Strong time management and planning skills to manage a busy workload
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, APPLY NOW below or contact Daniel on (03) 8629 1015 or for a confidential discussion.