Equities Trade Support, VP or AVP
This leading global financial services firm provides a wide range of investment banking, security services and wealth management products. The firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals in more than 45 countries.
Currently there is a vacancy for a Vice President, or Assistant Vice President within the Equities Trade Support team here in Sydney. The product scope includes primarily equities and also other products that are traded by the equity trading desks, including FX, listed derivatives, principal investments, bonds, loans, commodities, ETFs, swaps and derivatives.
- End to end oversight of the trade process, including bookings, confirmations, matching, settlement and maintenance of static data
- Manage the account opening process and day to day relationship management of key clients
- Act as an expert on trade flows, through third party vendors including the clearing house
- Participation in and provision of appropriate documentation for audits, reviews, inspections.
- Represent operations on local initiatives and projects.
- Work with internal stakeholders, such as the Client Service Group to ensure procedure consistency and best practice.
- Direct experience operating within a similar role
- Proven leadership ability
- Solid understanding of cash equity products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates for this position will have gained direct experience in a similar role. The individual must be a self-starter who is able to maintain a high standard of accuracy while managing various deadlines, a creative individual that can work independently or as part of a team working to exceed expectations.
For a confidential discussion please apply through this website. Alternatively, please contact Charlie Fitzroy on 02 9249 5087,