About the role:
My client is a global Information and Technology solution provider. They are seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their practise to consult, architect and design enterprise wide solutions.
In this role you will be working on many greenfield projects. You will be responsible for translating organisation-wide goals into technological architectural designs by taking advantage of latest technologies. This is a role that will stimulate and challenge you at the same time to come up with innovative architectural designs. The role is based in Sydney CBD.
- Proven experience with architecting in a Big Data environment (HDP, Spark, Zepplin, Hue, Scoop, Flume, KAFKA)
- Strong skills in Data Modelling - Schema on read vs Schema on write
- Proven understanding of working with Oracle and SQL Server database
- Sound knowledge of Oracle Application Express
- IBM InfoSphere - Data Stage and Quality Stage
- Understanding of PEGA BPM and RPA Automation Anywhere tool set
- Experience working with reporting tools: Tableau, Qlik Sense & Qlik View, OBIEE or similar
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key member of a large-scale transformation program. If this is the opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Brad on 02 92486213