|Location:||Gold Coast, Queensland|
We have a rock solid opportunity for an experienced eCommerce rockstar to join a team of clever minds in a unique business based on the beautiful Gold Coast!
We're looking for someone who is not only super skilled at developing and integrating marketing communications to optimise all eCommerce initiatives, but you'll be someone who we like to call a 'good human.' You're going to play a key role in the evolution of our clients eCommerce strategy with a focus on driving digital growth, so this means that your baby will be overseeing website development, eCommerce optimisation and working collaboratively with the big players within the business to deliver a seamless customer experience throughout all touch points.
Here's a taste tester of the stuff you'll be doing day-to-day:
- Develop and implement strategic online business plans to achieve continued growth in revenue;
- Create and implement product strategy for the online store including inventory management;
- Driving efficiencies through clear, simple but effective operational processes;
- Develop and implement strategies in conjunction with Marketing to optimise traffic to eCommerce site using various levers (PPC, affiliates, social, partnerships etc.)
- Track and measure the site and business performance to improve the KPIs (e.g. frequency, conversion, average order size) on all devices (web, mobile, tablet);
- Optimise site usability, online assortment, eMerchandising strategy: catalogue, promos, testing; AND
- Facilitate technology improvements, tools and partners deployment to improve platforms and functionalities.
These are just some of the goods you'll have in your artillery:
- Minimum 5+ previous experience managing a digital commerce platform operating at a senior level;
- Proven leadership, management and commercial skills (either via direct reports or in x-functional teams);
- You'll be a good human who loves to keep learning, with a passion for all things digital;
- Heavy hitting problem-solving abilities and sound decision-making abilities;
- Solid record of delivering profitable e-commerce B2C stores;
- Thorough understanding of direct-to-consumer online marketing;
- eCommerce trading skills: the levers to increase visitors, conversion and retention;
- Management or solid experience of eCommerce logistics, operations and customer service;
- Apparel retail ecommerce industry and strong market knowledge; AND
- Proven track record in re-platforming digital commerce platform will be advantageous.
Sound like your thing? Excellent! Please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. Also, if you're keen to hear a little more or perhaps you'd like to talk about your next career move, then I'd be just as happy to chat too. You can reach me on , or phone 3009 6107.