Drupal Developer - Gold Coast - 3 Month Contract
|Location:||Gold Coast, Queensland|
Our client urgently require an experienced Drupal Developer to join their team for an initial 3 month contract, with a high probability of extension. You will be working on-site on an incredibly exciting client project which will have global reach and appeal.
Senior Drupal Developer
You'll be comfortable prototyping concepts, iterating ideas and testing hypothesis to build products that people really want to use. You'll have your own opinions on approaches to technical problems and be able to concisely articulate the trade-offs that matter.
- Construct conceptual and technical designs that include the use of industry standard best practices and techniques.
- Write PHP code based on requirements defined in use cases.
- Understanding of Drupal architecture and database design.
- Solid fundamentals around hooks, APIs and Drupal core mechanism.
- REST Services / SOAP
- Creation of subthemes and custom themes.
- Templating and theming different Drupal templates.
- Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance and scalability.
- Configure Drupal and create custom modules to meet requirements.
- Design, develop, and test an overall solution that includes a content management system (CMS), including capabilities such as social collaboration, analytics, CMS content entry, CMS content migration, explicit / implicit personalization, developing content types or content objects, site architecture, and page templates.
- Mentor junior team members
If you wish to apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button and or call Adam Grabish for more info on (07) 3020 0316