A leading digital agency is seeking a senior Drupal developer to join their business to lead their development practices. If successful you will be working with a fun, tight team that values developing quality campaign and site builds in an ever changing environment.
Working on advanced technology builds you would have ideally have worked in an agency environment and have the ability to handle multiple projects at a time. Things can get under a bit of time pressure, but this is usually when they produce their best work
You will be technically savvy and proactively solve problems. You will also have a strong desire to continually explore new web technologies and use this to suggest new ideas for project work that could better our client's needs.
Here's what's needed:
- A minimum of 5 years web development experience
- Strong experience in LAMP stack development (PHP)
- Strong experience in Drupal development (working with 7+)
- Experience with GIT Workflow
- Experience with API development
- Have worked in an agency or similar environment
You will be comfortable to work in a creative space that's a bit different to every other environment that's out there. They foster communication, creating, design and development and provide these services their clients.
If you have these skills you will be highly regarded:
- Continuous Integration
- Unit Testing experiences
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
If this sounds like you then please get in touch immediately for a confidential discussion on Sam Elderfield 9248 6263 - or email
Phone: 9248 6263