.Net Winforms Developer, Financial Services
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
A market leading finance firm (not one of the big high street banks) is looking to hire a skilled .Net Developer to join their team.
The successful applicant will join a team 5-10 who Develop new features for a core financial administration application used by the business. No previous finance experience is required, so this is a good opportunity for a skilled .Net Developer to get experience in a sought after industry!
What's on Offer?
- 6 month contract offering circa 110-120k/annum pro rata (strong chance of extending to 12 months)
- Sydney CBD location, close to Martin Place and Town Hall
- An excellent reputation for employee satisfaction, excellent offices and cultural perks
- Microsoft .Net Development; Winforms, SQL Server 2008, WCH, Visual Studio 2008 and 2012, VB.Net and C#
- Contribute ideas to design and the appropriate solution
- Work within a small collaborative team to develop new features to a core application (C#, Visual Studio 2012, Winforms)
- Maintain and enhance existing sections of the solution using VB.Net / Visual Studio 2008 (winforms)
- Contribute your ideas to the best approach during team design discussions
- Ensure all your code is done to the highest standard so that is scalable, maintainable and robust.
Requirements to apply?
- 7+ years of .Net Development experience
- 3+ years of recent winforms experience (winforms must have been the main focus of the last 3 years)
- Strong SQL Server skills (stored procedures)
- Excellent C# or VB.Net programming skills
- A professional and team driven approach
Please apply through this advert. If further information is required before applying, please call Piero Sansone on 0292486203