.Net Developer (GIS Experience) - 3 Month Contract
This Government Department is seeking a Senior .Net Developer with GIS experience to work within a Spatial Team providing GIS services to their clients.
This is a 3 month contract with the likelihood of extension. Responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Support the Business Group through the development of cartographic products and provision of GIS support.
- Prepare reports, statistical analysis and recommendations on GIS matters as required.
- Perform analysis, design, implement and maintain GIS systems.
- Consult with departmental staff to ascertain requirements, conducting needs analysis, design, development and maintenance on a wide variety of spatial information systems.
- Maintain legacy technologies and assist in the migration to new modern web-based technologies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience is the development and support of web-based and object-oriented information technology systems with proven skills in the following:
- C#, ASP.Net
- Minimum of one year experience in the development and support of geographic information technology systems with proven skills in the following:
- Enterprise GIS applications
- GIS technologies which must include at minimum ESRI products
- Multi-tiered architectures
This contract position is paying attractive rates and interviews are available immediately.
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity please click apply or send your CV through