Document Production Specialist - global bank - $500-600 daily
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$620 per day|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and friendly team at a major ANZAC banking group on a significant and crucial program of work.
Your role will be to help manage the production and distribution of crucial documentation and material for a wide-range of Banking and Financial Services products.
Due to recent growth, there are multiple roles that have opened up in this team. Each contract is for an initial 3 months, however if you are successful in the position it is highly likely this will extend by a further 6-9 months.
This role is likely to suit a strong project co-ordinator, who has fantastic people skills. You could also be an experienced administrator or facilitator who has worked in a project-based environment.
You must have the following to be considered for these positions:
- Proven ability to work across a range of internal and external stakeholder groups - eliciting information,building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong communication skills - able to engage with accessible and compliant material.
- Ability to produce high quality and compliant work against deadlines.
- Organised and reliable
- Experience working within an environment high on compliance and due diligence.
- Attractive daily rate.
- Join an established and supportive team.
- Long term opportunity.
If this sounds like you...
Consultant - Business Engagement