Disaster Recovery Coordinator | $130,000 p.a. | CBD Location
My client is a leading global information services company seeking a Disaster Recovery Coordinator. You will be supporting the company's global operations, as well as be involved in various business projects.
You will work as part of a well-developed IT team, and be working between various IT and Business stakeholders.
- Proactively maintain and update the IT Disaster Recovery (DR) Program to meet business requirements.
- Administer, coordinate and maintain DR plans.
- Coordinate DR testing across IT operations globally.
- The completion and maintenance of DR documentation including Business Impact Analysis (BIA), DR test and event reporting and DR issue management.
- The development of new DR plans.
- Contribute to the development of IT components/deliverables for Business Continuity plans.
- Assist to develop and foster an enterprise DR/Business Continuity (BC) culture.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or relevant industry experience.
- Previous experience in a DR Coordination role.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of DR/BC management lifecycle and processes.
- Working knowledge and understanding of IT systems, networks and business applications.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project).
- Membership or certification by a BC professional body (e.g. Disaster Recovery Institute International or Business Continuity Institute) would be an advantage but is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic team, supportive manager, and fast growing company. Please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 if you have any questions.