Digital Project Manager | $800-$1000 p.d. 6mth contract | CBD
My client is a leading government organisation undergoing a major tranisition/transformation program.
They are seeking a Digital/Portals Project Manager to handle a critical transition project, to migrate portals, websiets and other key online services from one organisation to another. There are time constraints, so you will need to have experience working in fast-paced, and ambiguous environments where situations are constantly shifting.
- Migration of source code, build environments and tools, automated build pipelines, deployed infrastructure and services from old-to-new organisation's data centre and operational teams
- Working with Agile delivery teams and transition program team to deliver integrations and operational transition
- Managing project risks, scope, schedule, resource planning and reporting
- Coordinating knowledge transfer and handover to operational teams
- Experience working on complex software delivery and operations environments using Agile planning, reporting and delivery
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile and cloud technologies, including web services and internet protocols
- Government sector experience is beneficial
- Integration development experience is desirable
Does this feel like an exciting challenge for you? Then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for further discussion.