Digital Marketing Manager
My client who operates in the higher education sector is needing a 14 month cover for a switched on Digital Marketing Manager to steer their ship and work as an integrated member in the management team. We need someone who has solid experience in leading digital strategy and managing a team of focused and motivated marketers, and who understands the fundamental of building a strategy on solid foundations that also respects the complexities of integrating digital touchpoints and experiences into the wider brand and customer experience.
You'll be the sort of person who is comfortable holding their own and that stands by best practice with the strategic maturity to listen to stakeholder needs, whilst being able to provide top-notch solutions that fit within, yet don't defer from the wider digital overarching strategy. Now, we don't need someone who is chasing the latest, shiniest trend - for my client digital marketing is their core business and requires a maturity to the role that can only come from a few skins in the game and some years of experience. If you're someone who can inspire and motivate teams to get in formation to move some mountains, and you love overcoming the struggles that exist when working to smash deadlines out of the water with at time limited resources, plus having the ability to travel for stakeholder engagement meetings, then this could be your cup of tea!
Here's some of the stuff that you'll be owning in this role:
- Providing mentoring, guidance and support for the marketing crew members;
- Developing all online marketing and social strategies;
- Manging the look, feel and ongoing development of the organisations online presence;
- Managing the relationships and communications across the wider business (Web advisory, user groups, content owners, consultants and agencies) whilst ensuring that the digital strategies are imbedded into the core business;
- Managing website and social media analytics and management tools;
- Developing and implementing strategically aligned strategies that incorporate a selection of media segmentation and distribution of digital campaign elements for all owned and paid media;
- Managing governance tools for all digital platforms;
- Monitoring and managing a thorough understanding of the organisations content management system;
- Leading the digital marketing team including the management of external agents;
- Assisting with building a positive image and reputation for the University by representing the marketing department at internal and external functions, events and meetings.
This is what we're looking for in YOU!
- An understanding of the Australian Tertiary Education industry;
- Marketing management experience including strategy development, resourcing, planning and management reporting;
- On-point communication skills with an ability to inspire, lead and get staff excited about achieving high performance results;
- A proven ability to initiate, develop and implement digital marketing projects and campaigns in social, web, & mobile;
- A solid working knowledge in Google Analytics, SEO, CMS' & digital publishing;
- A current C Class driver's licence and the ability to undertake some travel for work purposes when necessary.
Sound like your thing? Excellent! Please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. Also, if you're keen to hear a little more or perhaps you'd like to talk about mapping out your next career move then I'd be just as happy to chat too. You can reach me on , or phone 3009 6107.