|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
Digital Manager (Agency)
$80,000 - $90,000 package + Exceptional benefits
How important is company culture to you? Are you looking for a role where you can develop yourself with no limitations? Do you want to be part of an organization who work with some of the world's biggest media clients in an environment that will see you thrive?
Sure, a lot of companies claim this however I am looking for a Digital Manager to join a leading company who really do take the above VERY seriously. With over 150 staff, they have already grown significantly and continue to do so, bringing in top talent to work across their key accounts. These accounts include Google, PepsiCo, ANZ, HP, Ebay… to name a few
I'm not looking for someone happy to coast and really need a highly energetic, confident individual who wants to challenge the norm and innovate at every opportunity.
As Digital Manager, working on a newly acquired global account, you are responsible for the managing the digital planning process and media buying delivery across the portfolio.
This will include:
- Planning and buying across digital platforms for your clients.
- Management, training and guidance of junior staff members to ensure the best possible outcomes for your client's media spend.
- Overseeing your teams' ability to drive maximum return for your clients across all platforms.
- Prepare, pitch and deliver innovative ideas to maximize clients ROI
- Digital strategy & planning, incl. conducting research for media briefs and briefing media sales/publishers on upcoming campaigns.
- Coordination of campaign materials and digital assets between clients, digital media owners and creative agencies
- Coordination of campaign tracking in conjunction with team execs/coordinators
Your background/Key Skills:
At least 2 years' experience, working in a similar capacity, ideally with a global client
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to negotiate at all levels
- Ability to lead from the front, developing and mentoring the team below you
- Strong understanding of how to structure and present a pitch at a senior level.
- Able to keep up with market trends, innovative technology and a thirst to keep developing.
- Solid understanding of Doubleclick and Sizmek platforms.
A full job spec and detailed overview of the organization is on offer for those that apply. To do so, please send me a copy of your most recent resume or call Fraser @ Ambition on (02) 9248 6204