Digital community Administrator
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 per annum|
Our client is an independent grammar school located in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs. They provide a dynamic learning environment for students which allow them to develop and grow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Digital community Administrator predominantly around intranet and their internal learning management system.
You will be responsible for managing and supporting the infrastructure of the eLearning application, provide support across all areas of hardware and to enhance the School's intranet and learning management system.
Intranet and Learning Management System
* Act as the primary support for all enquiries and initiating system improvements and innovation across the platform.
* Manage, maintain and engineer solutions for the School using the internal platform;
* Effectively oversee management of online resources
Lead training for staff and students as appropriate;
* Generate and maintain School-specific user documentation;
* Manage integration, synergetic (the School's finance, HR and student management system);
* Vendor Management
* Provide support across IT environment - Windows desktops and laptops, Macbooks and iMacs, iPads and other mobile devices for students and staff;
* Assist in supporting servers and wireless network infrastructure as well as networking and application issues;
* Create and configure active directory accounts, email users and email groups.
* Provide proactive support and troubleshooting
* Actively support the Technology Help Desk for staff and students
*Work as an effective and supportive team member of the Technology team;
Enhance systems and processes in relation to web-based technology, offering support and expertise in web development and social media platforms to Communications and Marketing and other areas across the School
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, APPLY NOW below or contact Daniel on (03) 8629 1015 or for a confidential discussion.