DevOps/ Build and Release Engineer
You will have solid experience in release engineering, along with experience in planning, design, build, configuration and testing of software to create release components in a live environment.
You will have previously worked in driving the best practice implementation of a fully automated build & release process. For example, turning a 90 minute release into just a few minutes with a fully automated process supported by a continuous build and release cycle.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic Australian company with a dynamic, fast paced project environment
- Excellent offices and a relaxed culture
- Work in a mature DevOps team
- Ownership of the build, release and DevOps duties.
- Improvement of Continuous Integration and release management processes
- Support Automation for deployments and testing
- Code-line and release branch management support
- Must have 1 year+ Release Management experience
- .Net and/ or Java development experience - Ideally 2+ Years
- Strong Configuration Management experience e.g. Puppet/ CHEF
- Strong PowerShell scripting is desirable
- An understanding of Build / Release tools
- A passion for best process and automation
Please apply via this advert for consideration.