Developer, Marketing & Regulatory Data
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
- In this role you will be responsible for data analysis, insights and reporting for the Marketing and Regulatory function.
- Produce, check and deliver data ensuring all legal, compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
- Sourcing, loading/storage, verification, manipulation/transformation and distribution of data from SAP as well as non-SAP offer/contract/CRM and/or billing systems
- Design, build, test and monitor ETL in Microsoft SSIS.
- Provide support for all data requirements within Campaign Analytics.
- Work with internal stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- 3 years in a data developer position or equivalent role working with data,
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience in a large organisation with a customer base over with large transactional data sets.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases in a marketing context, and an intermediate level of applied use of query tools specifically MS-SQL. Beginner to intermediate level of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) would be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively translate business requirements to meaningful and actionable insights and activities.