|Location:||Sutherland, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity to join a growing managed services provider. My Client is looking for a Desktop Support candidate to join their dedicated desktop support team. This role will involve working on site with clients and providing fantastic customer service. People with experience in Engineering companies would be preferred.
To be successful for this position you MUST have the following:
- Perform general Desktop support duties for users by phone, face to face & remote control tools.
- Experience working autonomously would be advantageous.
- Should have own car and be able to travel between sites
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal clients and external vendors
- IT Support skills in a Microsoft Environment
- Experience with Office 365, Active Directory, and Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013.
- MUST have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service skills is essential for this position!
- Must be organised and have good time management and the ability to prioritising.
- Contribute to team projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of the IT department.
- Contribute to the maintenance of call-logging and time management
- Remote software support and installations
This is a great opportunity to get work with a great employer. Successful people are rewarded in this people focused organisation.
Due to the large volume of candidates coming through it will not be possible to get back to everyone. If you are suitable for this position you will be contacted.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested, please 'APPLY NOW' sending your resume in WORD format only.