Desk Assistant / Dealers Assistant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000.00 per annum + 20% bonus potential|
My client is a large, well-established wealth management firm whose strong market presence has seen them continue to expand their adviser team. This company offer an excellent work / life balance, with staff regularly leaving the office at 5pm, a respectful culture and first-class training which will allow you to push your career towards senior DA or advising roles.
My client is happy to look at candidates who see themselves as career DAs as well as those looking to use the position as a stepping stone into advising. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leading organisation and could put you on the path to a rewarding and successful career.
- Provide support to 4 advisers and perform account maintenance, trade settlement and portfolio reporting.
- Establish and maintain client accounts and produce portfolio updates.
- Attend client functions as you act as a key point of contact for the business.
- Liaise extensively with clients and provide them with comprehensive investment information.
- Liaise with trading desks to obtain stock quotes.
- Develop marketing materials to build a portfolio of new clients.
Candidates with previous Dealers Assistant, adviser support (from either a stockbroking or financial planning background) or investment operations experience will be highly regarded. In addition, top tier candidates will also possess:
- A mature, professional attitude, with an ability to self-manage.
- The confidence to adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Superior time management and a strong client focus.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services