|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day|
My client is a leading energy and utilities company looking for a Deployment Manager/Controller to ramp up the deployment of a brand new metering initiative for residential and commercial.
- Operational and Project Management, including forecasting, team resource management, scheduling etc
- Some data analysis and measuring against targets and progress goals
- Develop modelling to report back to the business and support decision making
- PMP or Prince certified PM
- Tertiary education in Engineering or similar discipline
- Understand process improvement principles
- Ability to work logically through and solve complex problems and deliver outcome.
- Vendor management skills
- Field deployment for metering or similar rollout experience
- Ability to run meetings and drive actions
- Strong reporting, analytical and presentation skills
- Work with multidisciplinary teams
- Very strong communication skills
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 to discuss.