My client is an established analytical services unit within an organisation focusing medical research and patient care in Sydney partnering with some of the largest medical organisations.
They are currently transforming their predictive analytics capability, to build a 'fit-for-purpose' solution to their growing needs.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to help push the boundaries in a space that is ready for data driven decision making. In this role you will tackle real problems in the real world - so creativity and problem-solving is essential to be successful in the role in addition to a background in Advanced Analytics.
This is an opportunity to join a team that is eager to make a real impact on the lives of many by applying data science techniques to address complex, real-world problems in the Healthcare and Life Science space.
To be successful in this role:
- Strong understanding of Data Science techniques and concepts
- Proven ability to analyse and understand the disparate sources of industry data
- Ability to apply data-mining and machine learning techniques to large structured and unstructured datasets
- Strong understanding of SQL databases and data structures
- Proven skills in Python/R and other tools;
- Proven ability working with complex data sets
- Experience working on complex models and algorithms
- Ability to think outside the box and innovate
- Proven communication skills
How to apply:
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, APPLY NOW below or contact Brad on (02) 9248 6213 or for a confidential discussion.
Please make sure the projects you have undertaken are highlighted in your application.