About the Role:
Our client is a large information and Technology solution provider with a large global presence and they are well-known in Australia.
They seek an experienced Data and Information Architect to join their team to define the data models in a large transformation program. You will be responsible for end-end-to-end architecture of Data and Information across the projects.
- +10 years of IT Industry experience, focusing on Data and Information architecture implementations.
- Demonstrated passion for technology and keenness to learn new technologies/tools.
- Proven ability to engage with Business Partners to develop conceptual data models.
- Ability to influence and guide business and management stakeholders.
- Extensive hands on experience in Core Data Modelling using Inmon, Kimball and Data Vault Methodologies
- Data Quality Analysis with certification in any industry standard Data Quality Tool.
- Strong understanding of IBM IIW/BDW industry assets.
- Capability of performance analysis of Oracle database driven system and record of successful performance optimization projects.
- Involvement in Data Governance and Data Stewardship projects.
- Proven experience in Big Data technologies and data provisioning.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key member of a large-scale transformation program. If this is the opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Brad on 02 9248 6213