Data and Strategy Analyst
About the role:
An excellent opportunity has become available to join a large government nodal organisation in an unique position as a Data and Strategy Analyst in Sydney. In this role, you will have access to large datasets across the government. This opportunity will allow you to work on numerous greenfield projects and will provide you stimulating challenges.
The ideal candidate will come from a consulting background with an intuitive understanding of data and analytics.
Leadership and Strategy:
- Proven experience in defining and leading data and analytics capability strategy within a large organisation or a consultancy
- Proven ability to act as a thought leader who can influence at the highest level and drive business engagement through delivery of appropriate business focused solutions
- Proven ability to build meaningful relationships across the business and leverage those to drive tangible outcomes
- Experience developing and synthesising appropriate data assets that meet project requirements in a Hadoop environment, including ability to enhance and change existing data asset.
- Proven modelling experience, developing and maintaining data models and various statistical models for various business cases
- Conduct analysis and create project scope based on decision science methodologies
- Experience identifying meaningful insights from large data sources through various data analysis science techniques and interpret and communicate these insights and findings to business partners and decision makers
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today.
For any enquiries, please reach out to Brad on 02 9248 6213