Come and join a tight knit crew in the Marketing team of an exciting global business!
This role will see you working within the CRM team and your days will be spent planning out and coordinating the execution of CRM activity, with a huge focus on retention and re-activation activities.
Here's What You'll Get Up To:
- Build and execute triggered CRM campaigns through all channels, with a particular focus on email and SMS;
- Management of CRM digital assets & content, as per the marketing and promotional calendars;
- Help forecast and evaluate effectiveness of all CRM marketing activities, complete post-campaign analysis and share learnings;
- Partner with internal stakeholders and groups;
- Help champion creative best practice and person-centric approaches to increase engagement and enhance brand experience;
- Assistance with crisis recovery communications, etc;
- Working with design team to optimise and refine content/design based on analytics;
- Reporting using analytics and array of other tools.
What We're Looking for In You:
- Ideally, an in depth experience working in a proven CRM execution role with a rich transaction base;
- Excellent attention to detail is an absolute must;
- Solid communication skills;
- An ability to analyse and interpret data like a boss!
- At least 2 years experience within a marketing team environment.
The Cherry On Top Would Be:
- Working knowledge of enterprise level email marketing software, including HTML;
- Small internal project management experience; and
- Experience in an agency, environment.
What In It For You:
- Supportive management with flexible working conditions;
- Continuing professional development;
- Casual dress code;
- FREE on-site parking!
Sound like your thing? Excellent! Please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. Also if you're keen to hear a little more, or perhaps you'd like to talk about your next career move, then I'd be just as happy to chat too. You can reach me on , or phone 3009 6107.