My client is a large and growing non-conforming loan underwriting company based in the CBD and are looking to grow their team to deal with a high workload. They have recently acquired a large competitor and are now looking into the future with bright prospects. They like to work with customers in a logical and fair way as to work around strict policies to get the deal across the line. They have a down to earth culture driven by their senior management who look to create an easy to work in environment.
Working in either a specialist or standard team your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assessing financial information from customers on different loan types - PAYG, self-employed, companies, trusts
- Make the decision on whether the loan is viable
- Underwirte the loan depending on your level of DLA
- Ad-hoc duties
Ideally you will have gained at least 2 years' experience in assessing mortgages for all loan types using a DLA of at least $500k in the past. You will be confident in your assessment ability and looking into the situation of customers to do everything possible to get the loan approved.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience in mortgage assessment working with different loan types
- Strong analytical ability to look for ways to get loans approved
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service
- A willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Previously held a DLA
Apply online or through Reed Davies on 02 9249 5026