Why This Business
This home grown Australian financial services business has grown into a substantial player in the Sydney market and is only looking to continue this trend. Offering a wide range of domestic and international products to their growing customer base has allowed them to carve out an effective niche in the market. They are currently hiring a team credit assessor due to rapid growth within the credit space and look into the future with confidence for their employees and the business as a whole. Their growth has also seen them become an active part of the wider Sydney community by getting involved in a number of programs and initiatives.
Reporting into the Senior Credit Manager in a team of 6 your duties will include:
- Ensure the data and accuracy of home loan applications
- Use your DCA in adherence to policy
- Liaise with various stakeholders to ensure all documents are available and correct
- Meet agreed service level agreements for each loan
- Ad-hoc duties
You will be an experienced credit analyst looking to make the next progressive step in your career into a new business. You will have used a previous delegated authority and have confidence in your underwriting abilities as well as strong customer focus in your approach.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' credit assessment experience with underwriting
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer service experience
Apply online or through Reed Davies on 02 9249 5026