Contract Management Specialist (x2)- six month contract - CBD
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$650 per day|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on end-to-end contract management for a huge NSW organisation, as well as develop and implement the wider strategy.
I am looking for experienced professionals within the Contracts Management space - it is a great opportunity for:
- Adminstators who have demonstrated clear success in the more strategic aspects of contract management
- Managers who want to get involved with the very tactical aspects of the end-to-end process.
Please note: There are two positions available, both six month contracts, to start immediately.
You will have:
- Demonstrative ability to blend tactical end-to-end adminstration with more strategic aspects, as the role's scope will cover a wide range of business units.
- Experience identifying, developing and implementing improved contract management processes.
- Experience thinking strategically and operating cross-functionally across different teams - internally, regionally - to develop best practice.
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills.
Please note that to be considered, it is essential that you have the relevant qualifications in procurement, law, business or economics and/or the equivalent industry experuience.
- Perfect 'bridging' experience between administrator and manager.
- Opportunity to work within an important and complex organisation.
If you have the right skillset and experience, please contact me directly or hit apply to submit your resume.
Consultant - Business Transformation