Continuous Improvement Specialist
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$700 per day|
Six month contract opportunity, with possibility of extension, for an excellent Continuous Improvement training specialist to help deliver a major program of work.
Looking to start in the next month or so.
Your skills and experience will likely include:
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma in industry - ideally Green Belt (certified is ideal).
- Proven track record of successfully delivering (end-to-end) Continuous Improvement programs or projects at major organisations.
- Outstanding presentation, communication and training skills - design and deliver training, run workshops - coach people through Lean and Six Sigma tools and metholodogies.
- Proven ability to present to and influence senior stakeholders across different business units of the merits of Continuous Improvement.
- Demonstrable success in operating comfortably across a number of different initiatives and business units.
If you have the right skillset and experience for this role, please contact me directly or hit apply.
Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216