Commercial Manager | Hills District | Global Business
|Location:||Bella Vista, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Due to growth as well as upcoming projects my client, a reputable global business is looking to recruit. With excellent internal opportunities to progress your career we are looking for an individual who is ready to take the next step.
You will be part of the commercial finance team located in Sydney's offices. You will be given a permanent role and expected to use your existing knowledge to help ad value to the team and business. Your title will be commercial manager and you will be tasked to develop these existing skills and expand the skillset of your subordinates.
Proving your capabilities in this role will mean that you will have a very realistic possibility of moving up within the business.
Your main duties will include:
- Partnering with various different business units and being in charge of stakeholder relations
- CAPEX Analysis overview
- Support large-scale CAPEX investments
- Being involved in and leading presentations, monthly review meetings, 3 year plan etc.
- Support the business on the delivery of various projects
- Deliver procurement and market insights
In order to successfully apply for this role you should have:
- A CA/ CPA Qualification
- A chartered background (ideally Big 4)
- An excellent analytical background in a senior commercial analyst role or equivalent
- Experience with CAPEX
- Advanced excel skills
- The ability to review business cases, add value and challenge when necessary
As you will be dealing with major stakeholders around the business having a high level of written and spoken English is essential
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying please contact Chris Crolla or click apply