Commercial Analyst - Sydney Olympic Park
My client is an industry leader that has worked tirelessly to shift their focus and expand their reach in order to achieve sustained success for the long-term. Areas of operation across the globe include Europe, America and the APAC region with their Australian business going through a period of positive change in order to diversify their product offering whilst maintaining a high quality product. Success in doing so has created the need for a new position to be added to the team.
You will be a qualified accountant ideally with previous exposure to a manufacturing, retail or FMCG environment. Ideally the right candidate will have exposure to the operations process, specifically in costing and/or pricing for existing products and new product development, although not essential. My client is looking for someone with the right attitude and the ability to create financial understanding across the operations function.
- Calculation and delivery of costing/pricing models across the product portfolio
- Preparation and review of various monthly reports/metrics
- Maintain flash reporting process providing regional management with real-time data
- Provide insightful commentary on financial performance identifying opportunities to drive EBIT improvement
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required
Skills or Experience
- CA/CPA part qualified minimum
- Experience with an ASX listed/blue chip business desirable
- Exposure to operations and/or supply chain
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Chartered accounting background desirable
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB now!