Commercial Analyst - Property Company - Parramatta
My client is an industry leader in the property sector and is one of the largest brand names in their respective industry across Australia. Whilst not only providing great exposure to a large and complex environment, my client operates out of state of the art offices providing a fantastic working environment. The team is expanding and the division as a whole are gaining quick momentum providing great progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for conducting in depth financial analysis to drive further growth and efficiencies in a thriving business unit. You will partner closely with stakeholders at various levels and have a proven ability in influencing the business through sound financial reasoning. This is a critical position and a great opportunity to add value.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on business unit performance
- Develop financial models to increase knowledge of financial impact across the business
- Drive simplification of systems and processes
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders to drive business growth
- Pro-actively challenge the status quo to identify risks & opportunities and partner with key stakeholders to achieve their strategic objectives
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process
Skills or Experience
- CA/CPA qualified ideal
- Previous experience working in a large corporate or Big 4 firm
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills - financial modelling
- Experience with a large ERP i.e. SAP or Oracle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please get in touch!