Cloud Automation/ DevOps Lead
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$155000 - AU$175000 per annum + Parking onsite + flexible working hours|
Work with an Enterprise organisation's digital team in building up their DevOps capability.
The current success of this Digital presence ranks as the 3rd highest online revenue in Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your expertise in Public Cloud - namely Microsoft Azure - while developing your abilities in leading and mentoring a team of Engineers.
This is a time of strategic growth for this organisation's Online function, with the projected growth rate of 300% in the coming 3 years.
This would be an excellent move for a Senior DevOps Engineer looking to expand into a Lead role.
- Lead a current team of 3 DevOps Engineers, with the medium term plan of growing the team
- As an SME in Microsoft Azure, you will understand the internal requirements and build the function of, and use of Azure's products and services
- Creation of a functional Build Pipeline
- Mentor and train your team in MS Azure and DevOps best practice
- Management of stakeholders and ability to take the team and wider business on the journey
- Creation of a Vision and ownership of the delivery of this vision
- Expert in Microsoft Azure's product range to Architect level and Implementation
- Previous experience in setting up Public Cloud solutions in an Enterprise environment
- Ideally with an extensive Infrastructure background, however a Development background would be considered
- Excellent scripting in Powershell as a minimum
- Previous experience in leading or mentoring more junior colleagues
- Automation experience in Azure, with extensive CI/CD experience
This is an optimum to join this organisation at the beginning of an exciting journey.
To hear more about this position and the organisation, please apply below now.