Client Operations Analyst
With nearly a trillion in funds under management and fund performance that exceeds its nearest competitors, this global investment house is the envy of its peers. Not only is this business growing steadily in challenging market conditions, it's bucking the offshoring trend by bringing operations back to Sydney. As such, 2017 shapes to be an exciting time to be joining the business.
The Client Operations Analyst is a newly created role that supports the relationship manager for Australia/NZ and unit trusts that are distributed locally. You will use your first class client service skills on a daily basis and take responsibility for the following tasks:
- Ensure all external and internal queries are address on a timely manner
- Monitor client deliverables on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure reporting obligations are met
- Review operational requirements of each account and lead meetings with internal/regional teams
- Interface with various internal teams to review and identify account issues requiring escalation
- Analyse reconciliations provided by Portfolio Accounting to identify variances
- Manage internal Australian business fund flow and AUM monthly reporting
This is an opportunity that will suit an experienced client services candidate, or someone who has worked in various back office operational positions looking to gain more relationship management experience. It's a broad role and will suit someone who understands a wide range of financial instruments and the fund operations lifecycle.
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- Able to work in an extremely fast-paced, high volume environment that calls for constantly changing priorities
- Customer service orientation
- Advanced level of operational knowledge of investment industry practices and procedures usually acquired through work related experience in a combination of positions including, but not limited to, trade settlements, transfer agency/registry, investment accounting, trading, financial reporting or other similar positions
- Moderate excel skills
To apply for this role, please contact Charlie Fitzroy from Ambition recruitment on 02 9249 5087, or apply as directed through this website.