Change Analyst - Call Centre
My client - a major, global Financial Services organisation - is looking for an excellent Change Analyst to deliver on an end-to-end Contact Centre upgrade.
This is a cross-functional role - working across a diverse set of stakeholders, you will in addition to traditional Change Management activities be involved with Process Improvement across policies, procedures and systems.
You will need the following experience and skills to be considered for this role - please highlight the relevant projects and experience you have when you submit your CV:
- Essential: proven project experience delivering Change Management and/or Process Improvement within Contact/Call Centres.
- Essential: Proven hands-on ability to write change communication, conduct impact assessments and create/deliver training material.
- Operational experience within a call centre environment is highly regarded.
- Ability to engage and build relationships with a diverse and cross-functional set of stakeholders.
- Previous experience within banking/financial services is highly regarded.
- Work for a global brand - deliver in a cross-functional environment.
- Lead 'Analyst' for a major program.
- Strong chance of contract extension dependant on performance in the role.
If this sounds like you…
Please hit APPLY or contact me directly to be considered.
Please include a brief covering letter highlighting the relevant experience you have.
Consultant - Business Transformation