Our client is a large organisation within the education sector. The role has been created as part of a wide program focused on Change, working on a transformational project.
Consulting with business stakeholders to document and identify process gaps, and end-to-end change to support business owners strategic goals.
Candidates who are more Junior or 'entry level' are encouraged to apply - this position is well suited to candidates with less than 5 years Change experience. Or alternatively you may be a Project Co-Ordinator or Communications advisor who can demonstrate transferable experience and skills.
- Experience with change management plans and documentation
- Ability to analyse and review business processes, procedures and work instructions for business functions
- Ability to work on impact assessments: Identify process gaps and to enable development of improvement strategies
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends to assist with business process improvement
- Ability to engage with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand end-to-end processes and ensure effective solutions
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215