Business Transformation Project Manager
A lucrative Business Project Manager role is available to join a medium size Insurance firm in Sydney CBD to assist across a Greenfield transformation project.
This will be 18-24 year transformation Greenfield program of work
There are 2 positions available
If you are a hands on PM with business transformation experience who is tired of red tape and large complex processes in a large global firm and you just want to go in and get the job done this would be an ideal role for you
- You will be responsible in managing project, schedule, budget, procurement, stakeholders, risk and issues, and implementation
- Develop and manage transition and support agreements and associated SLAs with selected Vendors including defining transition phase deliverable, services and reporting
- Develop and maintain project teams and resources
- Working in an Waterfall / Agile environment
- You will be reporting to the head of portfolio
- Manage project end to end from feasibility studies, writing business cases and getting approvals from the board
- Assess existing processes and develop proposals for procedures, strategies, standards and other documentation
- Manage both internal and external client expectations with regards to the projects
- Info gathering and stakeholder management - enforce the appropriate initiatives to respond to business needs
- Develop performance measures and operational reports on areas of responsibility
- Min 5 years' experience working as a Business Project Manager / Business Transformation Project Manager
- Must have General Insurance / WC exp / Insurance or Financial Services expertise
- Must have proven track record successfully delivering transformation projects on time and within the budget.
- Managing medium budgets $1-4m
- Must have experience developing business case and delivering projects end to end from feasibility stage
- Have experience of working in fast paced, complex environment
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Exceptional communications both written and oral
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and experience
- Experience of working with vendors / service partners
- Experience with problem & incident management
- Demonstrated history of achievement, and getting the job done
Do you have what it takes? Then we're waiting to hear from you! Click "Apply" to submit your application.