|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
Our high profile ASX Listed Financial Institution client is seeking a Finance Business Partner. The ideal candidate will drive performance reporting and the budgeting/ forecasting process.
Reporting through to the Senior Financial Business Partner, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete relevant month end adjustments in the GL system
- Present to the board and key internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake reviews of annual budgets, forecasts and performance variances through an understanding of key business drivers and performance metrics
- Review completed analysis of P&L and balance sheet reports across various divisions
- Partner with senior non-financial stakeholders around the business offering insightful industry analysis to better enable decision making
- Provide commentary on significant variances to budget and full year forecasts for the monthly board report
- Lead the analysis and modelling with various business cases
- Implement best practice systems and procedures
You will have demonstrated experience leading a budgeting/forecasting function for a medium to large sized corporate. The ability to challenge the status quo and manage change in a complex business is essential, and excellent communication skills are paramount in order to be successful in this role. Big 4 background would be preferential.
It is important to note that our client prides itself on the work that it does with the wider community in bringing people together. Ideally, the candidate will possess these qualities in executing their duties.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 86291001.