Business Development Officer | Fund Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$150000 per annum + Super + Bonus|
My client is a specialist funds management group that provides unique investment advice for retail and institutional clients. Fostering innovation and rewarding excellence, the business is currently in a strong position and is looking to appoint a Business Development Officer in the Melbourne office.
The role is essentially a phone based sales / BDM role where you will be targeted on servicing existing clients band winning new business. It is a rare opportunity to enter the front office of a thriving financial services organisation who offer first class salaries, an excellent bonus structure and who are known for promoting internal growth.
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients as you promote and sell the companies suite of investment products.
- Work closely Business Development Managers to build new relationships with specific groups of financial intermediaries.
- Support the broader distribution team in the reolution of product queries and the implementation of sales strategies.
- Track and report fund flow from sales activities.
- Liaise with the product and marketing team to assist with the development of marketing collateral.
- The ideal candidate will bring experience in the funds or wealth management arena and a passion for business development.
- A confident and professional phone manner for dealing with key external stakeholders.
- Proactive and self motivated you are capable of meeting individual and divisional objectives.
- RG146 accreditation required.
To be considered for this role please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services