Business Development Manager - Global Fund Manager
My client is a globally recognised fund manager that provides unique investment advice for their predominantly retail client base. They are listed on the ASX and have a proven track record of creating wealth through ethical and innovative means, while also providing employees with excellent career progression. Their Victorian office is the most successful office nationwide and the past 9 years have all been records.
This organisation are on numerous approved provider lists and have a designated 'appointment setting' team meaning that you won't be tasked with cold calling. Overall, it is an exceptional opportunity with a business who offer first class salaries, an excellent bonus structure and who have the potential to put you on the path to a long and successful career.
- Maintain exisiting relationships and source new business as you promote company products to increase funds under management.
- Manage assigned Dealer group Accounts and contribute to National Account Strategies.
- Undertake high quality, consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide solutions to their queries.
- Manage, investigate and resolve issues, questions and complaints.
- Work closely with the wider sales team to identify new opportunities and develop networks to grow business.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a sales / BDM role within a fund management / wealth management environment / superannuation
- The ability to spot, create and develop sales opportunities.
- A confident and professional communication style and a consultative sales approach.
- Proactive and self motivated you are capable of meeting individual and divisional objectives.
To be considered for this role please apply ASAP and I will provide you with feedback on your application over the next few days.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Service