Business Development Manager
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum + great commission|
My client are leaders in the IT retail and managed service sector industry. They have expanded into the corporate sector and are now hiring a Business Development Manager to join the dynamic the team.
The role sits within the Education & Training Division. The key duties would be servicing the business and education clients, proactive generate new business leads.
You will provide strategic leadership advice, be apart of staff professional development programs and resources.
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion for sales and achieving targets
- At least 3-5 years of sales experiences with MSP, education, schools or business
- Excellent people skills - ability to build professional relationships
- Strong interest in computer hardware, IT products and solutions
- An existing client portfolio will be a definite advantage
- Education/Business re-seller or vendor experience preferred
You will be working with new and existing clients, looking at ways to increase PC hardware/ICT solution/managed service sales. You need to be a personable, confident communicator, ideally with prior experience in IT sales. The key criteria is having the right motivation and being outcome driven.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Effectively engage across all levels in an organisation
- Build your client base and drive sales cycle
- Generate and convert leads
- Achieving assigned revenue goals
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholder
My client are a Victoria Department of Education & Early Childhood Development (DEECD) accredited re-seller and is on the DEECD panel of Specialist technicians (TSSP).
My client are proud partners and sponsors of the Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria (DLTV).
If this sounds like you then please forward your resume and cover letter to or call 03) 8629 1015 Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.