Business Analyst - Vision Plus
Strong credit cards Business Analyst role is available to join a leading Global Bank based in Sydney CBD.
There a number of projects in flight working on card migration therefore Vision Plus system experience and card migration experience is a must
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering, re-engineering and documentation - working closely with the business stakeholders, external clients and SMEs
- To own and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve all business issues (customer, process, and financial), and to implement measures to avoid re-occurrence
- To prioritise, execute and deliver product maintenance and change activities
- To create, implement and maintain testing plans for changes affecting the Cards & Consumer Lending portfolios.
- Conducting post implementation reviews to evaluate performance, and to identify "lessons learned" and process improvements required
- To develop automatic control checks to ensure data efficiency
- Handle and resolve all issues involving operational and IT areas
- Complete system testing for change control enhancements
- Updating issue, risk and change requests if required
Successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Proven track record working as a Business Analyst
- Must have previous experience writing business requirements, documenting specifications, re-engineering and working with data
- Must have VISION PLUS experience as well as credit cards knowledge
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business requirements and relevant governance documentation relevant to productionisation/ service transition requirements
- Stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Understanding of data
- Understanding of process methodologies
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
This is a high profile challenging opportunity which will enable you to enhance your Financial services experience.
Please send your CV for consideration.