Business Analyst - Service Design - ITIL - $700-800 daily
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day + inclusive super|
I have an excellent daily rate contract opportunity at a leading Australian organisation.
A leader in their field, my client is looking for a talented Business Process Analyst to help build a significant IT Service Management transition.
Your role will be to design processes relating to Service Management.
For the right professional this six month contact has the possibility of extension - please read on for more details about what will make you 'outstanding'...
You must have the following to be considered:
- A genuine understanding of ITIL - strong experience within this field
- Several years experience in the IT Service/Process Design space.
- Proven ability to work within a large, complex, unstructured environments.
- Proven ability to analyse and understand the process mapping work you do and then submit recommendations and challenge the status quo.
The following is highly desirable:
- ITIL v3 qualifications - Foundation level up.
- Experience successfully working with ITSM platforms: BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, HeatFrontrange, Cherwell etc.
- Excellent daily rate flexible dependant on experience.
- Six month contract - for the right person there is a chance of extension for successive building out of this huge program of work that extends over 24 months.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, I will only be able to contact those candidates who fit the criteria listed above.
If that sounds like you...
I want to hear from you. Please contact me directly or alternatively hit APPLY.
Consultant - Business Transformation
0292 486 216