Business Analyst (Cyber Security) | $650-750 p.d. 6 mths
|Location:||Homebush, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$750 per day|
Our client is a large and reputable FMCG company looking urgently for a Business Analyst to support a cyber security project. You will play a key role working with the development team to design solutions that meet the business requirements for identified projects.
Your role will include identification of business requirements for new initiatives and encompass a variety of responsibilities within the Business Analysis realm. You will develop detailed business requirements and supporting documentations including comprehensive use cases. You will also be expected to create and implement test plans. You will assist Project Managers with effective implementation of projects as well as partnering with key stakeholders and ensuring customer satisfaction. You may also be required to deliver training for Projects where required.
- Responsible for gathering, documenting and obtaining sign-off of SMART business and functional requirements that is traceable throughout project delivery
- Responsible for collecting process information and documenting in various templates (e.g. swim lanes flowchart)
- Support in the development of test scripts and executing of the test scripts
- Support the Project Manager (as required) specifically around coordination of activities
- Partnering with Business users throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. Business Requirements, Training, User Acceptance Testing)
- Responsible for raising issues and risks if it affects the project delivery. If applicable, responsible also for resolving the issues and risks.
To be successful for this role, you should ideally have:
- Infrastructure Experience (must have)
- Networks and Patch Management experience would be ideal.
- We need a resource to assist with the technical design through to technical impact assessments
- User Documentation creation for service transition
- Service Transition process change
- Excellent communication skills - able to illicit information and communicate this clearly to stakeholders
- Able to work autonomously
- Assist with Site Project Communications during deployments
Does this sound exciting to you? Then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for more information.