My client is a leading Govt organisation seeking an experienced BA to assist across a large scale transformation program setting up a brand new Rail operating centre (ROC). This program will shape the future of rail services in Sydney and make a genuine difference for the people of NSW.
This is an urgent role - interviews next week - quick turn around!!
You will not be considered if you are on more than two weeks notice.
- Functional business focus analysis: looking at process, org design type of work.
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis, assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation change strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose.
- Ability to map and analyse processes, both AS IS and TO BE and change activities for the transformation program across technology, relocation and new processes to support the Process and Change Leads.
- Analysis of current procedures and network rules - understanding how change may impact this
- Business change impact assessment skills (including technology and process improvement changes)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery and to understand and manage the people impacts of the change and project implementation plan.
- Work collaboratively with all operational business groups to understand current and future state and prepare process documentation in consultation with process specialists to ensure business
You must have:
- Min 5 - 7 years experience as a Business BA.
- Proven experience of working across challenging programs/largescale tranformation programs.
- Being able to convert technical terms to business language that is widely understood
- Previous experience in utilities, strong level of safety and also any modelling tool experience is desirable
- Being able to gather data and break down to prove issues and devise a solution
- Solid stakeholder management skills, ability to establish and maintain relationships across a variety of level of senior business stakeholders.
- Previous experience within the Rail industry will be highly desireable.
- Experience developing high quality process documentation during major organisational reform.
Please hit "apply" to be considered for this unique opportunity. You may contact Amy for more information on 92486214 or email me on