Business Analyst | $700 - 750 p.d. 12 mths contract | CBD
My client is a leading Govt organisation seeking an experienced BA to assist across a large scale transformation program setting up a brand new Rail operating centre (ROC). This program will shape the future of rail services in Sydney and make a genuine difference for the people of NSW.
- Strong experience in Business Analysis (business process focused)
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis, assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation change strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose.
- Ability to map and analyse processes, both AS IS and TO BE and change activities for the transformation program across technology, relocation and new processes to support the Process and Change Leads.
- Business change impact assessment skills (including technology and process improvement changes)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery and to understand and manage the people impacts of the change and project implementation plan.
- Work collaboratively with all operational business groups to understand current and future state and prepare process documentation in consultation with process specialists to ensure business
You must have:
- Min 5 - 7 years experience as a Business BA.
- Proven experience of working across challenging programs/largescale tranformation programs.
- Solid stakeholder management skills, ability to establish and maintain relationships across a variety of level of senior business stakeholders.
- Previous experience within the Rail industry will be highly desireable.
- Experience developing high quality process documentation during major organisational reform.
- High level conceptual and analytical skills and the capacity to develop solutions for a range of multifaceted issues.
- Ability to plan and pursue challenging goals whilst successfully managing competing priorities and maintaining a high level of attention.
Please hit "apply" to be considered for this unique opportunity. You may contact Amy for more information on 92486214 or