|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
My client is a large government agency undergoing a significant organisational transformation. Part of the transformation includes a SAP Transition within the Assests stream.
We are seeking a Senior Functional Business Analyst to assist across this SAP transition. You must have work on a SAP transition project looking at the existing processes and conducting Gap analysis to identify any gaps.
You must be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE or on max of 1 weeks notice to be considered for this opportunity.
- Investigate, record and confirm business requirements and business processes.
- Ensure senior management is communicated to effectively regarding issues, status and schedules.
- Negotiate acceptance criteria.
- Confirm that high quality and concise requirements and design documents which accurately reflect the business requirements and can be clearly understood by SAP functional consultants.
- Coordinate and facilitate User Acceptance Testing, if required.
- Ensure that project documentation is complete.
- Suggest new processes and techniques which will improve the efficiency or effectiveness of the team.
- Collaborate with SAP Design Architect to determine an agreed outcome.
- Min 5+ years' experience of business analysis.
- 2+ years' SAP project experience.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent leadership skills.
- Working experience with HR organisational change.
- The ability to work on multiple requirements on different stages of completion.
- Structured and organised communication style by verbally and written with the business in mind.
Please contact Amy Shah on 92486214 for further information or hit 'Apply' now!!