My client is an innovative and high performing business that has risen to the top during competitive times across the industry. The business is a trusted provider across their industry and foster a forward thinking finance team that have the ability to add real value to the business. With a large finance function and various areas to further your career, this is an opportunity with a company not to be missed.
You will be a forward thinking and driven analyst that has demonstrated the ability to not only increasse financial transparency for a business unit but also drive change and innovation through your findings. The role will partner with sales heads and category managers, therefore someone who has partnered with similar functions in the past will excel. Also exposure to FMCG or retail will be highly beneficial.
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and reporting on variances as required
- Analysis of sales and gross profit on a weekly basis
- Investigating and communicating performance trends for the division
- Further streamlining current reporting processes
- Partnering with divisional heads to increase the understanding of relevant drivers
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
Skills or Experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Previous experience in Management Accounting or Commercial Analysis
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- FMCG or Retail experience highly regarded
- Experience with a large scale ERP
If this role sounds like what you've been looking I look forward to speaking with you!