Benefits Realisation Manager | $900-$1000 p.d, 6 mth | CBD
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading government agency undergoing an enterprise transformation. They are seeking a Benefits Realisation Manager to identify, track and provide visilibty on the benefits of the portfolio, program and projects.
This is not limited to IT, but includes business and process change, restructures, and process improvements.
- Set KPIs, frameworks and execution strategy, including the tracking & management frameworks
- Planning, scheduling and executing the end-to-end benefits realisation process.
- Working across various stakeholder and departmental groups, including IT, Change management, PMO, Finance and Strategy.
- Extensive experience in benefits realistion across a massive portfolio, up to $250 million.
- Public sector experience is desirable
- Must be able to work in a greenfields environment with relatively little established processes or procedures
- Relevant certifications in Benefits Realisation and a background in accounting/finance would be beneficial
Does this look like the next big challenge for your career? If so, please APPLY NOW or call Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for a confidential discussion.