Automation Test Engineer
Mobile Automation Engineer
6 Months ($700 per day)
About the company:
My client, a leading internationally acclaimed Australian organisation, is currently seeking a Test Automation Engineer (6 month contractor) to join their cutting edge team to develop and test new mobile automation products.
- Testing for Mobile applications across iOS and Android
- Strong knowledge of C#, visual studio; selenium and nUnit
- Extensive mobile testing excperience
- GitHub and Source Tree
- Understanding of BDD and/or TDD
- Agile mindset
- Exposure to Jira toolset and Zephyr (optional)
- Experience within an agile product development work environment
- High quality interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and optimally
- Familiar with testing in a continuous integration environment
We are looking for the best QA Test Automation Engineers and will pay according to skill set.
Please note that only candidates in Melbourne will be considered.
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit 'APPLY' with an updated CV or send your CV directly to Charlie Beattie