Automation Test Engineer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
Web API Automation Engineer
6 Months (Daily Rate Negotiable)
About the company:
My client, a leading internationally acclaimed Australian organisation, is currently seeking a Test Automation Engineer ( 6 month contractor) to join their cutting edge team to develop and test new Web API backedn automation products. Based in Melbourne's CBD, you will be joining the #1 recognised company in their field and associated with achieving excellence.
- Testing for web API applications
- Development of automation frameworks which are scalable, robust and maintainable
- Vast experience in Web API Auotmation testing.
- Strong knowledge of visual studio; selenium and nUnit
- GitHub and Source Tree
- Understanding of BDD and/or TDD
- tSQL and data storage techniques
- Exposure to Jira toolset and Zephyr (optional)
- Experience within an agile product development work environment
- High quality interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and optimally
- Familiar with testing in a continuous integration environment
We are looking for the best QA Test Automation Engineers and will pay according to skill set.
Please note that only candidates in Melbourne will be considered.
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit 'APPLY' with an updated CV or send your CV directly to Charlie Beattie