Automation Test Engineer
6 Months (Extension likely)
About the company:
My client, a leading Aussie brand and household name, is currently seeking an Automation Engineer to join their cutting edge team to develop a new automation frameworks and products. Based in Melbourne's CBD, you will be joining the #1 recognised company in their field and associated with achieving excellence.
- Testing for both Mobile and desktop web applications, however may extend to include performance and API testing so would be an advantage.
- Development of automation frameworks which are scalable, robust and maintainable
- Strong C# experience
- Strong knowledge of visual studio; selenium and nUnit
- GitHub and Source Tree
- Understanding of BDD and/or TDD
- tSQL and data storage techniques
- Experience within an agile product development work environment
- High quality interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and optimally
- Familiar with testing in a continuous integration environment
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit 'APPLY' with an updated CV or send your CV directly to Charlie Beattie